A couple of TED 2010 highlights that I stumbled on today. First Tim Berners-Lee reports on year one of his “More Data Now” campaign. Next I finally got around to watching Gary Flake on the data visualization features of Microsoft Livelabs Pivot (which I first saw reported on Swansea Yammer network a few weeks ago).
– [Tim Berners-Lee: The year open data went worldwide](http://www.ted.com/talks/tim_berners_lee_the_year_open_data_went_worldwide.html) (TED2010)
– [Gary Flake: is Pivot a turning point for web exploration?](http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_flake_is_pivot_a_turning_point_for_web_exploration.html) (TED2010)
– [Making Data Public](http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/video/2010/jan/22/freedomofinformation-timbernerslee) (Video), Time Berners-Lee and Prof. Nigel Shadbolt at the launch of data.gov.uk. (The Guardian)
– [data.gov.uk](http://data.gov.uk/) – UK government data online
– Linked Data – [linkeddata.org](http://linkeddata.org/)