The 17th annual conference of the Association for Learning Technology ALT-C 2010 has just ended. And though I did not attend, I was fairly fully engaged with the keynote and invited sessions that were streamed via CrowdVine in Elluminate and will be made available on the ALT-C channel on YouTube.
– Why don’t academics use technology?
– Is the lecture dead?
– What can we learn from the hole in the wall?
– Should students be telling us what to do?
– Carrot and sticks: could we change academics attitudes to effective ICT [for learning]?
– Remote attendance at conferences – could it be better than being there?
– Using LiveScribe or similar in lectures (as a lecturer rather than as a student).