- Learning about Moodle with the help of a couple of books and a lynda.com training course (which is really rather good!)
- Watching the recordings of Moodle Moot UK 2011 on YouTube (tag mootuk11)
- Signing up for the 2011 JISC Innovating e-Learning online 2011 conference
- Thinking about Non-Barking Dogs
- Re-evaluating Ning (Elesig) and Cloudworks
And looking forward to migrating some of my Blackboard courses to Moodle.
I have also just downloaded an e-copy of Rethinking Learning for a Digital Age and will be reading it over coffee.